Monday, April 25, 2011

A new direction

So when I first started this blog, my goal of blogging was to share the thoughts I had. But after only 3 blog posts, I felt that I just didn't have much to say. But now, with the recent events in my life, I have decided to change the purpose of this blog.

Instead of the blog being just about my thoughts on certain issues, it will be used sort of as my Journal. It will help keep all my friends and family up to date on what will be happening in my life, especially this summer (ALASKA OR BUST!!)

So some posts will still be just my thoughts on certain issues, but now I have decided to include the normal everyday stuff that I do, because I have a feeling my facebook status would be too long to post! haha.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent idea Philip! Praying the Holy Spirit will inspire you in all you do this summer and beyond! Looking forward to reading! You're in our prayers!

    The Divelbiss Family

    ReplyDelete